1.Who can join World Solidarity Forum?
The WSF is a movement of organisations, groups, individuals across the World, truly dedicated to universal solidarity at its most fundamental level.
If you are a person alone, a person in a group of people, a group, or a network of groups, and truly passionate about protecting and implementing the basic fundamental human rights inscribed in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, then you should consider joining as a supporter, or partner. All organisations that sign up as supporters or partners, must be working towards this aim. Individuals interested in joining should also be interested in acting to ensure those fundamental rights.
2.How can I become a member?
In order for you or your organisation to become a member, please contact email@example.com with your intention and a motivation letter explaining why you want to join the World Solidarity Forum.
3.Why should I get involved?
By joining the WSF, not only will you be contributing towards the betterment of large segments of society, you will also achieve your desired results faster, whilst also gaining access to a whole array of contacts, and networking opportunities.
By joining the WSF, you will benefit from:
- raising awareness of your organisation in the national and international context;
- resources, support and networking with like-minded people;
- access to numerous human rights organisations’ contacts;
- organisation description and logo on the WSF website with link to the partner page;
- promotion of events on the WSF website and social media networks;
- presence on all printed material from the WSF;
- feature in the WSF newsletter, with a reach of 5000+ people, 100 organisations;
- mention in different articles on the WSF website and social media networks.